Sunday, January 11, 2015

Leaving on a JetBlue Plane

To keep people up to date with what's going on and to keep some kind of record of my travels, I'm going to try and add stories and pictures to this blog as much as possible. 

So, traveler's log #1
I'm trying to get rid of my nerves by listening to a ton of Flogging Molly on Spotify (way better than iTunes Radio or Pandora for those of you who haven't become addicted to it yet). I've got 16 hours of travel today between 4 airports. The woman that checked my bag got it checked all the way through to Dublin! I barely made it without having to pay for my bag, which has to be 50 or under:


Thank you Grandma for the luggage scale! I'm hoping my carry on bags work out okay. I measured them before I packed and they fit the maximum limits...then I realized they would expand when I packed them. A few inches won't kill anyone, I hope. 

2 comments:

  1. I haven't used that computer bag in years. Glad to see it rolling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 49.5 lbs! Guess that hand scale is accurate. Did you take it with you for the return trip?

    ReplyDelete